Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chris Brown Has Update on Twitter I Retired After My Next Music Album

chris brown announced on twitter i getting retired from singing
American famous singer Chris Brown has update on twitter, I am retired from singing soon, and maybe my next music album is last album for my fans and all worlds. After singer Chris Brown update the comment has since been deleted.

He said also it. Following famous and after sing famous song I get tired now I want take rest from this famous life. I made a singer, when I was 18 years old that time was cool and amazing for me but now it’s over. Fortune Chris Brown releases the last album in 2012. As you know about Chris Brown G/F Rihanna that is also a famous singer of Hollywood America when she hear according this so she get shock Chris Brown why doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment